The Blackburn B2 was a British built training aircraft of the 1930s. Though the Tiger Moth was the preferred primary training type of the Royal Air Force during the wartime period, the B2 still saw some active service as a trainer with No4 Elementary Flying Training School at Brough, Serving up until 1942 when the B2 was finally retired.
Out of 42 B2s built this example is the sole survivor. She belongs to British Aerospace however similarly to their Avro Anson and de Havilland DH.60 Cirrus Moth, she is lovingly cared for and operated by the Shuttleworth Collection and based at Old Warden.
She is seen here at Old Warden during September 2009.